As a diehard hockey fan, you don’t want to miss out on all the great coverage, analysis, and documentaries on NHL Network. But can you stream NHL Network if you’ve cut the cable cord?
Thankfully, the answer is yes.
There are a few different streaming provider options that make it possible to watch NHL Network live without an expensive cable package. With the right service, you can enjoy all your favorite NHL Network shows, replays, and discussions without cable.
How to Watch NHL Network Without Cable?
Here are the main streaming platforms that offer live NHL Network access:
For $69.99/month, fuboTV provides NHL Network in their Pro plan along with 100+ other live channels. fuboTV also includes 250 hours of cloud DVR storage and supports streaming on Roku, Fire TV, iOS/Android devices, and more.
DIRECTV STREAM carries NHL Network in its Entertainment plan and above starting at $69.99/month. DIRECTV STREAM offers unlimited DVR storage and allows streaming on most major devices. Regional sports networks are also available based on your location.
Sling TV offers NHL Network on its Sling Blue package for $35/month. You can also add their Sports Extra package to get NFL RedZone and more sports content. Sling supports streaming on Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS/Android, and more.
YouTube TV subscribers can add NHL Network to their $64.99 base package for an extra $7/month with the Sports Plus add-on. YouTube TV provides unlimited DVR storage and works on most streaming devices, TVs, and mobiles.
AT&T TV NOW
AT&T TV NOW (formerly DirecTV Now) has NHL Network on their $69.99 per month CHOICE package and above. AT&T TV NOW allows streaming on Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, and mobile devices.
Can I Watch NHL Network on Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, YouTube, or Apple TV?
Yes, NHL Network is available on these major streaming platforms through the providers above:
- Fire TV – Access via FuboTV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, and AT&T TV NOW apps.
- Roku – Stream with fuboTV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, and AT&T TV NOW channel store apps.
- Chromecast – Cast NHL Network to TV from mobile apps.
- Apple TV – Download FuboTV, DIRECTV STREAM, Sling TV, and AT&T TV NOW apps.
- YouTube – NHL Network is available as a YouTube TV add-on subscription.
As long as you have one of the streaming provider’s apps, you can watch NHL Network conveniently on your TV without cable.
Most Popular Shows to Stream on NHL Network
In addition to live NHL games, the NHL Network offers compelling hockey shows, analysis, and documentaries that fans can now stream without cable:
- NHL Tonight – Get highlights, reports, interviews, and breakdowns of all the night’s NHL action and news.
- NHL Now – Hockey analysis, debate, and discussion surrounding all the latest NHL storylines.
- NHL Tonight Playoff Edition – Nightly program airing during the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the latest news, highlights, and analysis.
- NHL Network Ice Time – Weekly show covering behind-the-scenes NHL news, player profiles, and features.
- NHL Network Top 10 – Countdown shows ranking players, teams, goals, saves, and more NHL-related topics.
More Channels for NHL Network Fans
In addition to the NHL Network, hockey fans may also be interested in these sports-focused channels:
- NESN – New England Sports Network for Boston Bruins coverage without cable.
- MSG – Stream New York Rangers games and content on the Madison Square Garden Network.
- NBC Sports – Catch NHL games airing nationally on NBC and NBCSN.
- ESPN – Get hockey news, commentary, and analysis from top personalities on ESPN.
- TNT – Turner Sports recently began airing NHL games on TNT.
Hockey fans can get their fill of NHL Network’s programming without a cable subscription. Services like FuboTV, Sling TV, and DIRECTV STREAM provide live and on-demand NHL Network content for a monthly fee.
By using these streaming platforms and an internet connection, viewers can access live NHL games, highlights, and analysis on multiple devices. Cutting the cord no longer means missing out on the comprehensive hockey coverage that the NHL Network provides.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How can I stream the NHL Network?
Ans: The NHL Network can be streamed through a live TV streaming service like Sling TV, FuboTV, or AT&T TV.
Q2.Can I get NHL Network on YouTube TV?
Ans: Yes, NHL Network is available on YouTube TV.
Q3. Can you watch the NHL with Amazon Prime?
Ans: No, NHL Network is not available on Amazon Prime.
Q4. What app can I watch NHL for free?
Ans: There is no way to watch the NHL Network for free. You need a paid TV provider or streaming service.
Q5.How much does NHL TV cost?
Ans: NHL TV streaming packages range from $19.99/month to $139.99/year.