Football season is back, which means you don’t want to miss a single touchdown, interception, or big play this year. But is it possible to watch NFL games if you’ve cut the cable cord?
Thankfully, yes – there are plenty of ways to stream NFL games all season without cable.
With the right streaming provider, you can catch live NFL action every week from the comfort of your living room without paying expensive cable bills. Football fans can easily stream NFL games without missing out on the excitement.
How to Watch NFL Games Without Cable?
Here are the best streaming platforms for live NFL games without cable:
For $69.99/month, fuboTV is a top choice for NFL streaming. It includes CBS, Fox, NBC as well as NFL Network and RedZone. Regional sports networks also carry local games in-market. fuboTV grants subscribers 1,000 hours of cloud DVR storage.
2. Hulu + Live TV
With Hulu + Live TV from $69.99/month you get CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN to stream local and national NFL games. Hulu + Live TV works on many streaming devices and offers 50 hours of DVR storage.
3. YouTube TV
YouTube TV provides NFL game coverage on CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, and NFL Network for $64.99/month. With unlimited DVR storage, you can record every game that airs to watch later. YouTube TV supports most platforms.
4. Sling TV
Sling TV offers NFL games on Fox, NBC, and NFL Network starting at just $35/month. For $11/month more you can add their Sports Extra for NFL RedZone. Cloud DVR storage is available for an extra fee.
5. DIRECTV STREAM
For $69.99/month, DIRECTV STREAM provides CBS, Fox, NBC , and ESPN on their Entertainment package and above to stream NFL games. 20 hours of free DVR is included along with support for most devices.
Can I Watch NFL Games on Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, YouTube, or Apple TV?
Yes, you can easily stream NFL games through these popular media players and platforms:
- Fire TV – Access games through fuboTV, Hulu, YouTube TV, and Sling TV apps.
- Roku – Stream live NFL games using channel store apps from FuboTV, Hulu, YouTube TV, and Sling TV.
- Chromecast – Cast NFL games from compatible mobile apps to your big screen.
- Apple TV – Download the app from FuboTV, Hulu, YouTube TV, or Sling TV to watch the NFL.
- YouTube – YouTube TV offers NFL game live streams and replays.
As long as you have the right provider’s app, you can enjoy NFL games in HD quality on your streaming device this season.
Most Popular Shows to Stream on NFL Games
In addition to the live games, football fans can stream great NFL-focused shows like:
- NFL RedZone – Whip around coverage of all the best live moments from Sunday afternoon games via FuboTV or Sling TV.
- NFL GameDay Morning – Get pregame insights and analysis streaming on NFL Network through FuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, or Sling TV.
- Good Morning Football – Fun, entertaining NFL pregame show airing daily on NFL Network.
- Inside the NFL – Long-running NFL highlights, commentary and discussion show now on Paramount+.
- NFL Top 100 – NFL Network series revealing players ranked 1 to 100 by their peers. Stream on Hulu + Live TV.
More Channels for NFL Games Fans
Beyond the major networks, NFL superfans may also enjoy these sports channels:
- NFL Network – 24/7 NFL news, analysis, and content through FuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, or Sling TV.
- ESPN/ESPN2 – Get more NFL discussion, commentary, and entertainment through Hulu + Live TV or FuboTV.
- CBS Sports Network – Air NFL recap shows like We Need To Talk and Reiter’s Block post-game.
- NBC Sports – Stream NBC’s Football Night in America pregame show on Peacock or Hulu + Live TV.
- Fox Sports 1 – Tune into FS1 for more NFL opinions, highlights and talk via FuboTV or Sling TV.
Football fans can enjoy NFL games all season long without cable. Streaming services like fuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu Live, and YouTube TV provide live access to CBS, NBC, ESPN, and NFL Network for NFL game broadcasts.
For a monthly fee and internet connection, viewers can stream every Sunday afternoon, Sunday night, and Monday night game on various devices. With comprehensive NFL coverage, these streaming platforms offer a cable-free way to watch every big play, touchdown, and kickoff.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Does Amazon Prime have an NFL package?
Ans- No, Amazon Prime does not include any NFL packages.
Q2. How can I watch NFL games without Amazon Prime?
Ans- You can watch NFL games through services like NFL Game Pass, NFL Network, and live TV streaming services.
Q3. How can I watch NFL streaming?
Ans- NFL streaming is available on NFL Game Pass or live TV services like FuboTV and Sling TV.
Q4. Does YouTube TV have an NFL Network?
Ans- Yes, YouTube TV includes NFL Network.
Q5. How much is the NFL package?
Ans- NFL Game Pass costs $99 for the season or $1.99 per month.