As the largest wrestling promotion in the world, WWE produces exciting matches, dramatic storylines, and unforgettable characters.
But with expensive cable bills, more fans are cutting the cord while still wanting to watch WWE content.
Thankfully, there are multiple ways to stream WWE without cable.
How to Watch WWE Without Cable?
You have a few main options to watch WWE programming without cable:
- WWE Network: WWE’s streaming service costs $9.99 per month and offers live pay-per-views, original series, documentaries, and an extensive on-demand library. The WWE Network can be streamed across most devices.
- Peacock: NBC’s Peacock streaming now houses WWE Network content for Peacock Premium subscribers. At $4.99 per month, Peacock provides WWE pay-per-views, originals, NXT, and more.
- Hulu: Hulu carries WWE Network content on-demand with a standard Hulu subscription, which starts at $6.99 per month. You can stream to devices like Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, and gaming consoles.
- Sling TV: With a Sling Blue package ($35 per month), you can add the Sports Extra package ($11 per month) to access WWE content live on USA, Fox, FS1, and more.
- FuboTV: Offers WWE Raw live on USA Network, Smackdown on Fox, and WWE Network content on-demand for $64.99 per month. Compatible with most streaming devices.
Can I Watch WWE on Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, YouTube, or Apple TV?
Yes, WWE programming is accessible across these popular streaming platforms:
- Fire TV: Stream WWE pay-per-views, originals, and archives through Peacock or the WWE Network app. Live WWE is available via Sling TV.
- Roku: Access WWE Network through Peacock or the WWE Network app on Roku. Live WWE airs on channels like USA and Fox apps on Roku.
- Chromecast: Cast WWE content from mobile apps like the WWE Network, Peacock, Fox Sports, Fox Now, or USA to your TV.
- YouTube: Peacock and WWE Network are not directly available on YouTube. Live WWE can be streamed through services like FuboTV.
- Apple TV: Download the Peacock and WWE Network apps to watch WWE archives on-demand. Live WWE comes on apps like Sling TV.
More Channels to Watch for WWE Fans
In addition to WWE programming, pro wrestling fans may enjoy these extra channels:
- AEW on TNT: All Elite Wrestling airs matches, commentary shows, and special events weekly on TNT. Access via apps like Sling TV.
- Impact Wrestling on AXS TV: Features matches and events from Impact, an alternative pro wrestling promotion. Available on streaming services like Sling.
- beIN Sports: Carries New Japan Pro Wrestling matches, another popular wrestling league. beIN comes with providers like FuboTV and Sling.
By using streaming services like Peacock, WWE Network, Sling TV, or FuboTV, WWE fans can cancel cable and still watch all the body slams, piledrivers, and main events.
Cutting the cord no longer means missing out on WWE action and programming.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ques 1. Is there a way to stream WWE?
Ans- Yes, WWE Network and Peacock stream WWE content online in the U.S. Internationally, the WWE Network app or website can be used.
Ques 2. Does Hotstar stream WWE?
Ans- No, Hotstar does not currently stream WWE content in India.
Ques 3. Can I watch WWE on Jio TV?
Ans- No, JioTV does not include WWE programming.
Ques 4. On which app I can see WWE?
Ans- WWE Network app or website for premium content. Sony LIV has some WWE content in India.
Ques 5. Which channel has WWE in India?
Ans- Sony TEN 1 and Sony TEN 3 broadcast WWE shows in India.